Friday 18 November 2016

ARRANGE MARRIAGES

Today I'm going to talk about arrange marriages and my opinion about them.

In some cultures parents choose the bride or groom for their children.I think that most of the people that are married like that are unhappy with their marriages and that's because it isn't true love.They should choose who they want to marry because most of the marriages are going to be forever.These people might have a sad life where they're married with a person they don't love,and that's because the parents care about money and not about their children's happiness.

The worst part is that they have to marry a total stranger.They should choose how they want their lifes to be.What if they don't want to marry?They also have to marry very young so they can't finish studying.I don't usually love someone when I don't know anything about his life,so I can understand how hard is this to them.

I hope one day people will be free to choose who they want to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment