Friday 18 November 2016

MY GENERATION

Today I'm going to talk about my generation.I was born in 2001 so I'm from Generation Z.
The Generation Z is the generation of people born between 1990s and early 2000s.We are called like that because we are the ones that have used the internet with the younger age.We are known for using social media and being ''experts'' in technology.

People say that we just care about our virtual life,but I think that we also care about our education and personal life.It might look like we are addicted to our phones;and some people are,but not everybody.It's the way we have to talk with our friends without having to move form were we are.Street are not like before,nowadays there are a lot of cars and it might be dangerous walking alone on the streets at night.I think education has improved now.There are a lot of different ways of learning but sometimes we don't take advantage of it.We usually study with books,but we can learn with videos,films...

I think our generation is the future and we can make great things using technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment